Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Near to 'The Return'

The Mission of Operation Heroes in Transitions

We have already finished the storyline, and we have passed it to the script writer to do their magic. Eventhough, Ding and myself did not vote to be in the 'script writer' group but it does not stopped us from going over and joined them on 7 July. We met up at PH's house and we have such a challenging, exciting, finger biting, fun and etc. time. Few of the time when we came into 'Marshila' part, I can't stop myself from speaking out the words. Why am I still so attached to the witch part even after so long since Aug 2009 TOUStorytelling , why does I felt that as it is another part of me? Why did I speak out the words as her from my mouth?

Witch is she bad? Why is it so unfair to say that she is bad? Why is the wizards does not shared this fate? Look at Merlin, Harry Poter, Dumbledore, Gandalf, they are heroes and postive welcoming and why not the witch?

Remembering words from Alex during that time:
Could the witch be the repressed 'shadow' element of the 'anima' calling for the assertion of the feminine power of the psyche? Is progress hindered because the shadow element needs to be integrated and find expression rather than being repressed through placating and ensuring it stays in the depths of the unconscious.

Once again in Dramatherapy I called up my role as the witch, to self check myself?

The witch (as my shadow) attempting to communicate through the metaphors 'waking up the forces dormant 'sleeping' of a powerful transforming force 'dragon' from the depths of the unconscious 'lake'.

If the dragon is a symbol of change and transformation, then have I changed or transformed since the module of TOUstorytelling?
If the dragon which was the powerful force that lies in my unconscious 'lake' is at that time, being contained and repressed, the colour of the dragon was black, indicated the fear of unleashing, was it release from my 'lake'?
If 'Tanya' singing is the ego's attempt to keep the unconscious force to deny its maturation and potential of growth, and to seek the treasure within, then by stopping her and release the 'dragon', what is the outcome for me?

I believe I have already have the answers.......

2 comments:

  1. there is the witch within each one of us, so it is quite fair in this sense.Bad or good? who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have understood what the symbols may be communicating as the unconscious forces is being constellated during the last module but maybe at that time not fully appreciated. Thus timing is all when we await what may emerge and as we gain ways of decoding the unconscious and begin to truly hear what it has to say.

    ReplyDelete