Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dramatic Role Playing - Finale

All of us was so excited for that day we done our recording even though it was just a 'Bonus point" if we do it. Holding the script, playing the character of 'Marshila' and handling the recording, were not an easy task, but I managed. During the recording every one of us was so co-operative and even know when to talk. We even do not have to do N.G. the whole 'play' was recorded by one take; this is not always the case in real scenario.

Mary was well chosen on the part as the narrator, and the unicorn - her voice was very powerful as a helper.

Ding was so breath taking - as Tanya the voice was so sweet, so seductive and she actually brought me time travel - to the time when I switched on to the Disney's Fairytale - the voice of the princess came out.

Cheng as Harri Penari - the prince in disguise, as Elaine said your luring voice can make any maiden falls for him.

Elaine as Datus Ibris - you are designated to be in this role, remember you said that you would to change the role with Seok Binn and take up the role of the son instead, but at the last moment you decided to take back the role and as a result - it really fits you - the commanding voice, I only have to close my eyes and I visualised a Datuk speaking out.

Seok Binn as Ibris Waris - your voice brought up the courage, young and handsome too. Even you are following the script, but I can really heard your character crusading for Tanya and leading her all the way to her desination.

Phaik Nie as Dhalia and Queen of Elve – you are the really the voice of the good queen in every fairytale movie. Your voice was so emphasised and forgiveness.

And now, myself as Marshila, let me tell you my journey into the character,

Scene 1 - Marshila was making the spell, I actually visualised myself in my secret cave, making the potion. The voice came out so naturally, the slurring, the tone low and loud, the laughing, the cunning laugh, and etc.

Scene 3 – Marshila got back Drakon – the happiness that I can fool Tanya and got back Drakon. The satisfaction of getting back to the villagers for what they have done to her.

Scene 7 – Marshila said “This is not the end of me, you have not seen the last of me yet” deep inside me I do not want Marshila to vanish into thin air, I still long for her return, for better for worse who knows.... well let make it episode AKAN DATANG, yeah.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ,
for just being there when I needed you most,
for going through this journey not by leading but by my side,
for your generous sharing,
and for being my friend.

1 comment:

  1. yes. i can see this Marshila as a character play in this helping profession, growing, expanding, and more powerful.

    come and return, we play for 2nd episode. who know what will happens, next. right? yet, i see the awakening magic and ability inside u ..bravo...

    TQ for taking the initiative for recording, i done once, i know its not easy task

    ReplyDelete