Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chatango chat - Into the realm of the silent kingdom

I was not really deep into the dream this night, there are something in my mind that could not leave me be. I was the player with a semi-conscious and semi-unconscious mind this night, whatever I dreamed was not semi-spontaneous but rather what I want it to be. Oh what a mess and I accept my flaw. Hope that I didn't spoilt the soup this night.

The Beginning.....

I wanted
-to be the one to rescue Phlox,
-Phlox to smile to the seaweeds,
-the pathway to the return to the castle to change,
-the castle to change,
-to communicate with the occupantants in the castle,
-a character of a shadow to appear,
-the creature to hold a spear and point at us,
-OFO to touch the creature with her magic touch,
-to see one couple, looks like the king and queen, very loving...too on the wall
-to see 2 little girl playing here... on this end of the wall
-to look at the ground..... there is no ground.... we are walking on air.....
-to look and imagine....BLUE is standing there..... infront of another entrance.... he is asking us to go forward....
-to imagine BLUE to standing staring at us, very impatiently waiting at the side
-to shift my torch to BLUE way, and all to see his eyes is red in colour.... very fierce....
-all to come closer together, I will put on my protecting sheild..... so as to sheild us until Fidget comes... okay..

Or is it my imagination that I was dreaming? Sigh-Sigh... what a night....

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps these feelings come to surface as I move out of my comfort zon into the unknown whether in dream or in imagination, to get in touch with the part of me whom I have not 'met' before, myself yet a stranger to myself. This could be quite frightening and evokes within me the need for protection and defence. It is natural to feel this way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each experience that we choose to enter at any given moment can only provide us a glimpse of those inner landscape ......... we can never reach a conclusion or finale not matter how much we may desire to have one, thats the nature of the process, it was here before the beginning and will here when it ends. As you seek to find some closure as you disengage from the DRP World role playing and learn to tolerate with what is rather what ought to be. You may encounter this too with your clients as you terminate the therapy.

    ReplyDelete